Communications in Applied Mathematics and Computational Science
Communications in Applied Mathematics and Computational Science (CAMCoS) accepts innovative papers in all areas where mathematics and applications interact. In particular, the journal welcomes papers where an idea is followed from beginning to end — from an abstract beginning to a piece of software, or from a computational observation to a mathematical theory.
CAMCoS publishes two issues per year, for an expected total of at least 200 pages.
Top downloads over the last seven days
- ISSN: 1559-3940 (print), 2157-5452 (electronic)
- Publisher: MSP
- Discipline(s): Applied Mathematics
- Full text available in Euclid: 2006--2018
- Access: Articles older than 5 years are open
- Euclid URL: https://projecteuclid.org/camcos