Top downloads over the last seven days
The Tbilisi Centre for Mathematical Sciences
The Tbilisi Centre for Mathematical Sciences (TCMS) is a non-governmental and nonprofit independent academic institution founded in November 2008 in Tbilisi, Georgia. The general aim of the TCMS is to facilitate new impetus for development in various areas of mathematical sciences in Georgia. TCMS promotes further successful research in fundamental areas of mathematics and computational sciences in Georgia, supports advanced scientists who want to work on modern problems in leading scientific centers and universities all over the world, develops new scientific contacts and opportunities for mutual scientific and economic benefit, and improves overall conditions for conducting scientific research and education in Georgia.
The TCMS publishes two journals, and Project Euclid is proud to host the Tbilisi Mathematical Journal as part of the Euclid Prime Collection. Tbilisi Mathematical Journal is a fully refereed international journal publishing original research papers in all areas of mathematics. The editor-in-chief is Hvedri Inassaridze, Director of the TCMS.
News and events
- Project Euclid and SPIE announce publishing technology partnership
- African Journal of Applied Statistics Joins Euclid Prime
- Illinois Journal of Mathematics Joins Euclid Prime
- MSP Journals in Project Euclid
- Acta Mathematica and Arkiv för Matematik: Open Access in 2017
- Follow @projecteuclid on Twitter
Project Euclid holdings
December 2, 2019:
Total pages in Euclid
2,596,843 (2,028,437 open access)
154,659 (120,130 open access)
371 (4,949 book chapters)
Conference proceedings volumes
174 (3,266 proceedings)
- You have complete access to the full-text.
- You have access to some of the full-text.
- You do not have access to the full-text.