Electronic Journal of Statistics
The Electronic Journal of Statistics (EJS) publishes research articles and short notes in theoretical, computational and applied statistics. The journal is open access. Articles are refereed and are held to the same standard as articles in other IMS journals. Articles become publicly available shortly after they are accepted.
EJS is an open access journal. Voluntary fees or donations to the Open Access Fund are accepted. Copyright for all articles in EJS is CC BY 4.0.
Top downloads over the last seven days
- ISSN: 1935-7524 (electronic)
- Publisher: The Institute of Mathematical Statistics and the Bernoulli Society
- Discipline(s): Statistics and Probability
- Full text available in Euclid: 2007--
- Access: Open access
- Euclid URL: https://projecteuclid.org/ejs