Electronic Communications in Probability
The Electronic Communications in Probability (ECP) publishes short research articles in probability theory. Its sister journal, the Electronic Journal of Probability (EJP), publishes full-length articles in probability theory. Short papers, those less than 12 pages, should be submitted to ECP first. EJP and ECP share the same editorial board, but with different Editors in Chief.
Author or publication fees are not required. Voluntary fees or donations to the Open Access Fund are accepted. Copyright for all articles in ECP is CC BY 4.0.
Top downloads over the last seven days
- ISSN: 1083-589X (electronic)
- Publisher: The Institute of Mathematical Statistics and the Bernoulli Society
- Discipline(s): Statistics and Probability
- Full text available in Euclid: 1996--
- Access: Open access
- Euclid URL: https://projecteuclid.org/ecp