Arkiv för Matematik
Arkiv för matematik was founded in 1903 by the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences. It was published as part of Arkiv för matematik, astronomi och fysik until 1949, when it first appeared in the present form and with the present name. Since 1971 the journal has been published by Institut Mittag-Leffler, an international research institute for mathematics under the auspices of the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences.
Arkiv för matematik is now produced and distributed by International Press of Boston.
Top downloads over the last seven days
- ISSN: 0004-2080 (print), 1871-2487 (electronic)
- Publisher: Institut Mittag-Leffler
- Discipline(s): Mathematics
- Full text available in Euclid: 1949--2016
- Access: All content is open
- Euclid URL: http://projecteuclid.org/afm