Advances in Operator Theory
Advances in Operator Theory (AOT) is a peer-reviewed quarterly electronic journal published by the Tusi Mathematical Research Group (TMRG). AOT publishes papers of high standards with deep results (new ideas, profound impact and significant implications). The journal is composed of original research and survey articles and publishes papers in operator theory (MSC 47), functional analysis (MSC 46), abstract harmonic analysis (MSC 43), and related topics.
Top downloads over the last seven days
- ISSN: 2538-225X (electronic)
- Publisher: Tusi Mathematical Research Group
- Discipline(s): Mathematics
- Full text available in Euclid: 2016--
- Access: Articles older than 5 years are open
- Euclid URL: https://projecteuclid.org/aot
Manuscripts must be submitted via http://aot-math.org/.