Advances in Operator Theory
Advances in Operator Theory (AOT) is a peer-reviewed quarterly electronic journal published by the Tusi Mathematical Research Group (TMRG). AOT publishes survey articles and original research papers of high standards with deep results, new ideas, profound impact, and significant implications in all areas of operator theory and all modern related topics (e.g., functional analysis).
Top downloads over the last seven days
- ISSN: 2538-225X (electronic)
- Publisher: Tusi Mathematical Research Group
- Discipline(s): Mathematics
- Full text available in Euclid: 2016--
- Access: Articles older than 5 years are open
- Euclid URL: https://projecteuclid.org/aot
Manuscripts must be submitted via http://aot-math.org/.