Acta Mathematica was founded by Gösta Mittag-Leffler in 1882 and is published by Institut Mittag-Leffler, a research institute of the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences. The journal has a strong international reputation, publishing original research papers in all fields of mathematics.
Acta Mathematica is now produced and distributed by International Press of Boston.
Top downloads over the last seven days
- ISSN: 0001-5962 (print), 1871-2509 (electronic)
- Publisher: Institut Mittag-Leffler
- Discipline(s): Mathematics
- Full text available in Euclid: 1882--
- Access: All content is open
- Euclid URL: https://projecteuclid.org/acta