MSP on Euclid
MSP (Mathematical Sciences Publishers), Project Euclid, and Duke University Press have partnered to offer MSP on Euclid, a collection of the same journals published and sold as a bundle by MSP but now enhanced by the functionality of the Project Euclid platform. MSP on Euclid is an alternative way of purchasing and accessing this electronic collection of MSP titles.
The MSP on Euclid partnership brings together:
- MSP's high-quality, peer-reviewed journals
- Duke University Press's institutional sales and customer support
- Project Euclid's rich hosting environment and functionality, including COUNTER usage statistics
For information and pricing about MSP on Euclid visit https://www.dukeupress.edu/Libraries/msp.
Titles included in MSP on Euclid in 2019:
- Algebra and Number Theory
- Algebraic and Geometric Topology
- Analysis and PDE
- Annals of K-Theory
- Communications in Applied Mathematics and Computational Science
- Geometry and Topology
- Innovations in Incidence Geometry (New in 2019)
- Moscow Journal of Combinatorics and Number Theory (New in 2019)
- Pure and Applied Analysis (New in 2019)
- Tunisian Journal of Mathematics (New in 2019)
At this time, subscription access to MSP on Euclid is only available to institutions. Pricing and ordering information is available in the MSP on Euclid prices and ordering instructions.