Statistics Surveys publishes survey articles in theoretical, computational, and applied statistics. The style of articles may range from reviews of recent research to graduate textbook exposition. Articles may be broad or narrow in scope. The essential requirements are a well specified topic and target audience, together with clear exposition.
Statistics Surveys is an open access journal. Voluntary fees or donations to the Open Access Fund are accepted. Copyright for all articles in Statistics Surveys is CC BY 4.0.
Top downloads over the last seven days
- ISSN: 1935-7516 (print)
- Publisher: The American Statistical Association, the Bernoulli Society, the Institute of Mathematical Statistics, and the Statistical Society of Canada
- Discipline(s): Statistics and Probability
- Full text available in Euclid: 2007--
- Access: All content is open
- Euclid URL: https://projecteuclid.org/ssu