Michigan Mathematical Journal
The Michigan Mathematical Journal is published by the Department of Mathematics at The University of Michigan and endeavors to publish significant research articles in all areas of mathematics. Advance publication of articles online is available.
Top downloads over the last seven days
- ISSN: 0026-2285 (print), 1945-2365 (electronic)
- Publisher: University of Michigan, Department of Mathematics
- Discipline(s): Mathematics
- Full text available in Euclid: 1952--
- Access: Articles older than 5 years are open
- Euclid URL: https://projecteuclid.org/mmj
The Michigan Mathematical Journal will extend the subscription grace period for online access until June 1, 2020. The first issue of the 2020 volume year is currently available online. The print issues of Volume 69, Issue 1 were mailed to subscribers the week of May 11. If you have sent a subscription order for this volume after March 20, 2019, it has not been received due to the closure of our office. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have paid for a print or online subscription since March 20. Thank you.