Advances in Operator Theory
Beginning with volume 5, 2020, Advances in Operator Theory (AOT) will be published by Springer, and new issues will not be available on Project Euclid. Volumes 1 through 4 will remain on Euclid, and Euclid Prime subscribers will have complimentary access to all prior content.
AOT is a peer-reviewed quarterly electronic journal published by the Tusi Mathematical Research Group (TMRG). AOT publishes survey articles and original research papers of high standards with deep results, new ideas, profound impact, and significant implications in all areas of operator theory and all modern related topics (e.g., functional analysis).
Top downloads over the last seven days
- ISSN: 2538-225X (electronic)
- Publisher: Tusi Mathematical Research Group
- Discipline(s): Mathematics
- Full text available in Euclid: 2016--
- Access: Articles older than 5 years are open
- Euclid URL: https://projecteuclid.org/aot
Manuscripts must be submitted via http://aot-math.org/.
MR Citation Database MCQ (2018): 0.52
Indexed by Scopus
Best Paper Award 2019Volume 3, Number 1 (2018)