Topological Methods in Nonlinear Analysis
Topological Methods in Nonlinear Analysis (TMNA) is an international journal published quarterly by the Juliusz P. Schauder Centre for Nonlinear Studies with the assistance of the Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń. TMNA publishes research and survey papers on a wide range of nonlinear analysis, giving preference to those which employ topological methods. Papers in topology which are of interest in nonlinear problems may also be included.
Advance publication of articles online is available.
Top downloads over the last seven days
- ISSN: 1230-3429 (print)
- Publisher: Nicolaus Copernicus University, Juliusz P. Schauder Centre for Nonlinear Studies
- Discipline(s): Mathematics
- Full text available in Euclid: 1993--2018
- Access: Articles older than 5 years are open
- Euclid URL: https://projecteuclid.org/tmna