Tokyo Journal of Mathematics
The Tokyo Journal of Mathematics was founded in 1978 with the financial support of six institutions in the Tokyo area: Gakushuin University, Keio University, Sophia University, Tokyo Metropolitan University, Tsuda College, and Waseda University. Afterwards Chuo University, Meiji University, Tokai University, and Tokyo University of Science also joined as supporting institutions.
The journal appears twice a year and publishes original papers on mathematics, both pure and applied. Advance publication of articles online is available.
Top downloads over the last seven days
- ISSN: 0387-3870 (print)
- Publisher: Publication Committee for the Tokyo Journal of Mathematics
- Discipline(s): Mathematics
- Full text available in Euclid: 1978--2017
- Access: Articles older than 5 years are open
- Euclid URL: https://projecteuclid.org/tjm