Proceedings of the International Conference on Geometry, Integrability and Quantization
This proceedings series began in 1999 with the International Conference on Geometry, Integrability and Quantization held in Varna, Bulgaria. This ongoing conference has been organized around the general trend of application of geometrical ideas in mechanics, physics and biology. The emphasis is on concrete applications and modern developments in the respective fields.
All volumes of this series are addressed to the broad audience of mathematicians and mathematical physicists interested in contemporary mechanics, physics and biology and associated mathematical questions.
Top downloads over the last seven days
- ISSN: 1314-3247 (print), 2367-7147 (electronic)
- Publisher: Institute of Biophysics and Biomedical Engineering, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences
- Discipline(s): Applied Mathematics, Mathematical Physics, Mathematics
- Full text available in Euclid: 2000--
- Access: Articles older than 5 years are open
- Euclid URL: https://projecteuclid.org/pgiq