Journal of Applied Probability
For over four decades, the Journal of Applied Probability has provided a forum for original research and reviews in applied probability. Its wide audience includes leading researchers in the many fields where stochastic models are used, including operations research, telecommunications, computer engineering, epidemiology, financial mathematics, information systems and traffic management.
In 2016, Journal of Applied Probability moved to an alternate publishing platform. Journal issues published from 2011 through 2016 will remain in Project Euclid. Please visit the Applied Probability Trust website for access and subscription information.
Top downloads over the last seven days
- ISSN: 0021-9002 (print), 1475-6072 (electronic)
- Publisher: Applied Probability Trust
- Discipline(s): Statistics and Probability
- Full text available in Euclid: 2011--2016
- Access: By subscription only
- Euclid URL: https://projecteuclid.org/jap