Analysis & PDE
Founded in 2008, Analysis & PDE (APDE) aims to be the leading specialized scholarly publication in mathematical analysis. The full editorial board votes on all articles, accounting for the journal's exceptionally high standard and ensuring its broad profile.
APDE publishes 8 issues per year, for a total of about 2,050 pages. The number of quality papers accepted by APDE has grown, but an electronic subscription still costs about 11¢ per page.
Top downloads over the last seven days
- ISSN: 2157-5045 (print), 1948-206X (electronic)
- Publisher: MSP
- Discipline(s): Mathematics
- Full text available in Euclid: 2008--
- Access: Articles older than 5 years are open
- Euclid URL: https://projecteuclid.org/apde