Algebra & Number Theory
Algebra & Number Theory's (ANT) broad definition of algebra and number theory allows it to print high-quality research covering a wide range of subtopics, including algebraic and arithmetic geometry. ANT publishes high-quality articles of interest to a broad readership, at a level surpassing all but the top four or five mathematics journals.
ANT publishes 10 issues per year, for an expected total of about 2,500 pages. The number of quality papers accepted by ANT has grown, but an electronic subscription still costs about 11¢ per page.
Top downloads over the last seven days
- ISSN: 1937-0652 (print), 1944-7833 (electronic)
- Publisher: MSP
- Discipline(s): Mathematics
- Full text available in Euclid: 2007--
- Access: Articles older than 5 years are open
- Euclid URL: https://projecteuclid.org/ant