Advances in Applied Probability
Advances in Applied Probability, published by the Applied Probability Trust, contains reviews and expository papers in applied probability, as well as mathematical and scientific papers of interest to probabilists, letters to the editor and a section devoted to stochastic geometry and statistical applications.
In 2016, Advances in Applied Probability moved to an alternate publishing platform. Journal issues published from 2011 through 2016 will remain in Project Euclid. Please visit the Applied Probability Trust website for access and subscription information.
Top downloads over the last seven days
- ISSN: 0001-8678 (print), 1475-6064 (electronic)
- Publisher: Applied Probability Trust
- Discipline(s): Statistics and Probability
- Full text available in Euclid: --
- Access: By subscription only
- Euclid URL: https://projecteuclid.org/aap