Kyoto Journal of Mathematics
Articles on pure and applied mathematics intended for publication in the Kyoto Journal of Mathematics must be written in English, French, or German. Submission of a paper acknowledges that the paper is original and is not submitted elsewhere.
Electronic versions of the paper in LaTeX and PDF should be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com. We prefer that authors using LaTeX use the basic article or amsart classes, with a minimum of extra packages and user macros.
Hard copy submissions will also be accepted, but the LaTeX source file will be needed for final publication. If submitting by hard copy, send two copies of the paper to the Editor, Kyoto Journal of Mathematics, Department of Mathematics, Graduate School of Science, Kyoto University, Kyoto 606-8502, Japan.
Please include the following when submitting a paper to the Kyoto Journal of Mathematics:
- All figures, style files, and any other supplemental files needed to process the paper.
- 2010 Mathematics Subject Classification numbers. If there are primary and secondary numbers, please indicate them.
- 3–5 keywords that best describe the subject of the article.
- An abstract of no more than 300 words. The abstract should be submitted as part of the paper. Papers written in French and German should also include an English translation of the abstract.
- A running head (a shortened version of the title) of no more than 50 characters, including spaces.
Articles published in the Kyoto Journal of Mathematics will be copyedited and typeset by Duke University Press. Authors will have the opportunity to review proofs. Due to the high cost of page proof revisions, corrections should be limited to typographical errors.
For questions, please contact the editorial office. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; address: Kyoto Journal of Mathematics, Department of Mathematics, Graduate School of Science, Kyoto University, Kyoto 606-8502, Japan.