Duke Mathematical Journal
Submission of a paper acknowledges that the paper is original and is not submitted elsewhere. Standard copyright assignments must be made by authors. There are no article processing charges. Color figures and images may be used in the online version of the article at no charge. If the use of color is essential for the print version, however, then authors will be required to pay a fee (contact the DMJ production office at email@example.com for further information). Authors should submit their papers online using the Editorial Manager system at www.editorialmanager.com/dmj. Register at the site to create a username and password; then log in as "Author." A tutorial is available at the site. Please include the following when submitting a paper to DMJ:
- A brief cover letter stating your intent to submit the paper to DMJ for publication.
- A copy of the manuscript in LaTeX2e. Please do not submit PDF files of the manuscript.
- All figures, style files, and any other supplemental files needed to process the paper.
- 2010 Mathematics Subject Classification numbers. If there are primary and secondary numbers, please indicate them.
- An abstract of no more than 300 words. We prefer that the abstract be submitted as part of the paper. Papers written in French should include versions of the abstract in both English and French.
- A running head (a shortened version of the title) of no more than 50 characters, including spaces.
For other questions, please contact the editorial office. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; address: Duke Mathematical Journal, Department of Mathematics, Duke University, Room 117 Physics Building, 120 Science Drive, Box 90320, Durham, NC 27708-0320, USA; telephone: 919-613-5872, fax: 919-385-9352.