Probability Surveys is a peer-reviewed electronic journal which publishes survey articles in theoretical and applied probability. The style of articles may range from reviews of recent research to graduate textbook exposition. Articles may be broad or narrow in scope. The essential requirements are a well specified topic and target audience, together with clear exposition. The journal is sponsored by the Institute of Mathematical Statistics and by the Bernoulli Society. Probability Surveys is an Open Access journal. The full text of each article published is freely available to all readers.
Top downloads over the last seven days
- ISSN: 1549-5787 (electronic)
- Publisher: The Institute of Mathematical Statistics and the Bernoulli Society
- Discipline(s): Statistics and Probability
- Full text available in Euclid: 2004--
- Access: Open access
- Euclid URL: https://projecteuclid.org/ps