Probability Surveys publishes survey articles in theoretical and applied probability. The style of articles may range from reviews of recent research to graduate textbook exposition. Articles may be broad or narrow in scope. The essential requirements are a well specified topic and target audience, together with clear exposition.
Probability Surveys is an open access journal. Voluntary fees or donations to the Open Access Fund are accepted. Copyright for all articles in Probability Surveys is CC BY 4.0.
Top downloads over the last seven days
- ISSN: 1549-5787 (electronic)
- Publisher: The Institute of Mathematical Statistics and the Bernoulli Society
- Discipline(s): Statistics and Probability
- Full text available in Euclid: 2004--
- Access: Open access
- Euclid URL: https://projecteuclid.org/ps