Notre Dame Mathematical Lectures
Abstract Homomorphisms of Big Subgroups of Algebraic Groups
- A. Motivation
- B. Evident restrictions
- C. Isotropic semi-simple groups over fields
- D. Short remarks on O'Meara's method
- E. Tits' results on homomorphisms of Lie groups
- F. Rigidity, strong rigidity, and superrigidity of lattices
- G. Quotient groups of lattices
- H. Lattices in PSO(n,1) and PSU(n,1)
- I. Concluding remarks
First available in Project Euclid: 29 March 2007
Permanent link to this document
Copyright © 1982 by University of Notre Dame Press.
Weisfeiler, B. Abstract Homomorphisms of Big Subgroups of Algebraic Groups. Topics in the Theory of Algebraic Groups, 135--181, University of Notre Dame Press, Notre Dame, Indiana, 1982. https://projecteuclid.org/euclid.ndml/1175197662.