Journal of Physical Mathematics
The Journal of Physical Mathematics is a scholarly, peer-reviewed, and fully refereed journal dedicated to publishing high-quality research articles and selected review articles in the fields of physically motivated mathematics and mathematical methods of physics.
The Journal of Physical Mathematics was published by Ashdin Publishing until 2013. Beginning in 2017, this journal will no longer be included in Euclid Prime or distributed by Project Euclid.
Top downloads over the last seven days
- ISSN: 2090-0899 (print), 2090-0902 (electronic)
- Publisher: OMICS International
- Discipline(s): Mathematics, Mathematical Physics
- Full text available in Euclid: 2009--2016
- Access: Articles older than 5 years are open
- Euclid URL: https://projecteuclid.org/jpm