Journal of Generalized Lie Theory and Applications
The Journal of Generalized Lie Theory and Applications is a peer-reviewed and fully refereed scholarly journal dedicated to publishing high-quality mathematical research articles and selected review articles concerned with the study of nonassociative systems with their representations and applications and Lie theory with its generalizations and variations.
The Journal of Generalized Lie Theory and Applications was published by Ashdin Publishing until 2013. Beginning in 2017, this journal will no longer be included in Euclid Prime or distributed by Project Euclid.
Top downloads over the last seven days
- ISSN: 1736-5279 (print), 1736-4337 (electronic)
- Publisher: OMICS International
- Discipline(s): Mathematics, Mathematical Physics
- Full text available in Euclid: 2009--2016
- Access: Articles older than 5 years are open
- Euclid URL: https://projecteuclid.org/jglta