Homology, Homotopy and Applications
Homology, Homotopy and Applications (HHA) is a fully refereed international journal dealing with homology and homotopy in algebra and topology and their applications to the mathematical sciences.
Volumes published after 2014 are not available in Euclid, but Euclid Prime subscribers may enjoy complimentary access to all prior content.
Top downloads over the last seven days
- ISSN: 1532-0073 (print), 1532-0081 (electronic)
- Publisher: International Press of Boston
- Discipline(s): Mathematics
- Full text available in Euclid: 1999--2014
- Access: Articles older than 5 years are open
- Euclid URL: https://projecteuclid.org/hha