Top downloads over the last seven days
Institute of Biophysics and Biomedical Engineering at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences
The Institute of Biophysics and Biomedical Engineering at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences (IBPhBME-BAS) was established in June 2010 as a union of the former Institute of Biophysics and Centre of Biomedical Engineering. IBPhBME is the leading Bulgarian research institute in the fundamental sciences of biophysics, biochemistry, cellular biology and physiology. IBPhBME publishes the Proceedings of the International Conference on Geometry, Integrability and Quantization.
News and events
- Due to routine maintenance, access to Project Euclid will be interrupted for 20-30 minutes beginning at 20:00 EDT Tuesday May 30.
- Acta Mathematica and Arkiv för Matematik: open access in 2017
- Project Euclid Reception at 2017 JMM
- Two Open Access Probability Journals Join Project Euclid
- Follow @projecteuclid on Twitter
Project Euclid holdings
May 29, 2017:
Total pages in Euclid
2,194,569 (1,603,402 open access)
141,179 (100,969 open access)
362 (4,844 book chapters)
Conference proceedings volumes
89 (1,742 proceedings)
- You have complete access to the full-text.
- You have access to some of the full-text.
- You do not have access to the full-text.