Methods and Applications of Analysis
Methods and Applications of Analysis (MAA) publishes papers in the broad area of pure and applied analysis. The applications of the subject to different branches of natural sciences and engineering will be welcome. A sample of the subjects is: mathematical physics, mathematical theory of continuum mechanics, differential and integral equations, dynamical systems, stochastic analysis, numerical analysis, asymptotic analysis, special functions, algebraic analysis of differential or integral equations.
Journal issues published after December 2010 are not available in Euclid, but Euclid Prime subscribers may enjoy complimentary access to all prior content.
Top downloads over the last seven days
- ISSN: 1073-2772 (print), 1945-0001 (electronic)
- Publisher: International Press of Boston
- Discipline(s): Applied Mathematics
- Full text available in Euclid: 2002--2010
- Access: Articles older than 5 years are open
- Euclid URL: http://projecteuclid.org/maa