Journal of Symbolic Logic
The Journal of Symbolic Logic publishes original scholarly work in symbolic logic. Founded in 1936, it has become the leading research journal in the field. The Journal aims to represent logic broadly, including its connections with mathematics and philosophy as well as newer aspects related to computer science and linguistics.
Beginning with the 2014 subscription year, electronic access to the full-text of current issues of the Journal of Symbolic Logic (JSL) is only available by electronic subscription through Cambridge University Press.
Top downloads over the last seven days
- ISSN: 0022-4812 (print), 1943-5886 (electronic)
- Publisher: Association for Symbolic Logic
- Discipline(s): Logic
- Full text available in Euclid: 1936--2013
- Access: By subscription only
- Euclid URL: http://projecteuclid.org/jsl