International Statistical Review
The International Statistical Review provides a comprehensive view of work in statistics, over the whole spectrum of the statistical profession, including the most relevant aspects of probability. It publishes original research papers of wide interest, integrated critical surveys of particular fields of statistics and probability, and reports on recent developments in statistics, computer facilities, survey programmes, teaching methods and experience.
N.B. Effective January 2007, the International Statistical Review will be published on behalf of the ISI by Blackwell Publishing who will be handling future print and electronic subscriptions. For information on availability and pricing, please contact Blackwell Publishing.
Top downloads over the last seven days
- ISSN: 0306-7734 (print)
- Publisher: International Statistical Institute
- Discipline(s): Statistics and Probability
- Full text available in Euclid: 2003--2006
- Access: Existing subscribers only
- Euclid URL: http://projecteuclid.org/isr