Communications in Mathematical Sciences
Communications in Mathematical Sciences publishes high quality original research articles, review and expository papers, and fast communications on mathematical modelings, applied and stochastic analyses and numerical computations on problems that arise in physical, biological, engineering and financial applications.
Journal issues published after December 2010 are not available in Euclid, but Euclid Prime subscribers may enjoy complimentary access to all prior content.
Top downloads over the last seven days
- ISSN: 1539-6746 (print), 1945-0796 (electronic)
- Publisher: International Press of Boston
- Discipline(s): Mathematics
- Full text available in Euclid: 2003--2010
- Access: Articles older than 5 years are open
- Euclid URL: http://projecteuclid.org/cms