Communications in Information & Systems
Manuscripts in all the following areas will be considered for publication: Information and Coding theory, Cryptology, Decision and Estimation, Control Theory, Mathematical System Theory, Signal and Image Processing, Communication theory, Image Database, Data mining, Probabilistic Reasoning, Learning Theory, Speech Recognition, Computer Vision, Discrete Event System, etc.
Journal issues published after December 2010 are not available in Euclid, but Euclid Prime subscribers may enjoy complimentary access to all prior content.
Top downloads over the last seven days
- ISSN: 1526-7555 (print), 2163-4548 (electronic)
- Publisher: International Press of Boston
- Discipline(s): Applied Mathematics, Computer Science
- Full text available in Euclid: 2003--2010
- Access: Articles older than 5 years are open
- Euclid URL: http://projecteuclid.org/cis