Bulletin of Symbolic Logic
The Bulletin of Symbolic Logic was established by the Association for Symbolic Logic to provide a journal of high standards to keep the logic community informed quickly of important developments in all parts of the discipline, and to be accessible and of interest to as wide an audience as possible.
Beginning with the 2014 subscription year, electronic access to the full-text of current issues of the Bulletin of Symbolic Logic (BSL) is only available by electronic subscription through Cambridge University Press.
Top downloads over the last seven days
- ISSN: 1079-8986 (print), 1943-5894 (electronic)
- Publisher: Association for Symbolic Logic
- Discipline(s): Logic
- Full text available in Euclid: 1995--2013
- Access: By subscription only
- Euclid URL: http://projecteuclid.org/bsl