Bernoulli is published by the Bernoulli Society for Mathematical Statistics and Probability and disseminated by the Institute of Mathematical Statistics on behalf of the Bernoulli Society. The journal provides a comprehensive account of important developments in the fields of statistics and probability, offering an international forum for both theoretical and applied work.
Top downloads over the last seven days
- ISSN: 1350-7265 (print)
- Publisher: Bernoulli Society for Mathematical Statistics and Probability
- Discipline(s): Statistics and Probability
- Full text available in Euclid: 1995--
- Access: Articles older than 3 years are open
- Euclid URL: http://projecteuclid.org/bj