Advances in Theoretical and Mathematical Physics
Advances in Theoretical and Mathematical Physics is a bimonthly publication of the International Press, publishing papers on all areas in which theoretical physics and mathematics interact with each other.
Volumes published after 2014 are not available in Euclid, but Euclid Prime subscribers may enjoy complimentary access to all prior content.
Top downloads over the last seven days
- ISSN: 1095-0761 (print), 1095-0753 (electronic)
- Publisher: International Press of Boston
- Discipline(s): Applied Mathematics, Mathematical Physics
- Full text available in Euclid: 2003--2014
- Access: Articles older than 5 years are open
- Euclid URL: http://projecteuclid.org/atmp