Project Euclid supports four different access and distribution models for journal full-text electronic content from our partner publishers. Subscription and access terms for electronic publications available on Project Euclid are based on the distribution and access model. Not all collections or titles require a site license. At this time, subscription access to Project Euclid as a single collection is not available.
Table of Contents pages and article abstract pages are accessible to all users. Many publications have open access windows (a portion of their holdings are freely accessible), and a significant number are entirely Open Access.
Access and distribution models
To browse Euclid journals by distribution model, see Euclid journal list.
- Euclid Prime: A collection of selected journals available via subscription from Project Euclid.
- Euclid Select: Individual journal titles available via subscription from Project Euclid. This model is currently being phased out.
- Euclid Direct: Individual journal titles whose access is controlled by publishers. Euclid hosts these titles and subscription access to them must be ordered from their publishers directly.
- Open Access: Journal titles with no access restrictions.
Regardless of access method to full-text, any user can search across all Euclid journals, view issue Table of Contents pages and article abstract pages, and benefit from a system that offers:
- full-text searching
- reference linking
- cross-linking to Math Reviews, Zentralblatt, and CrossRef