Euclid Prime is a growing aggregation of high-impact, peer-reviewed titles in theoretical and applied mathematics and statistics hosted by Project Euclid.
Institutions are invited to review and nominate additional titles for inclusion. Send your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2013 Euclid Prime Collection
Please see below for a list of titles included in the Euclid Prime collection. Euclid Prime titles can be identified by the Euclid Prime logo:
The Euclid Prime logo will appear on every page of every journal that is included in the Euclid Prime collection.
Euclid Prime includes the following titles:
- Abstract and Applied Analysis
- Advances in Theoretical and Mathematical Physics
- African Diaspora Journal of Mathematics
- Afrika Statistika
- Asian Journal of Mathematics
- Banach Journal of Mathematical Analysis
- Bulletin of the Belgian Mathematical Society-Simon Stevin
- Communications in Mathematical Analysis
- Functiones et Approximatico, Commentarii Mathematici
- Hokkaido Mathematical Journal
- Homology, Homotopy, and Applications
- Journal of Applied Mathematics
- Journal of Commutative Algebra
- Journal of Generalized Lie Theory and Applications
- Journal of Integral Equations and Applications
- Journal of Physical Mathematics
- Journal of Symplectic Geometry
- Kodai Mathematical Journal
- Kyoto Journal of Mathematics (formerly Journal of Mathematics of Kyoto University)
- Missouri Journal of Mathematical Sciences
- Nihonkai Mathematical Journal
- Notre Dame Journal of Formal Logic
- Publicacions Matemàtiques
- Real Analysis Exchange
- Review of Modern Logic
- Rocky Mountain Journal of Mathematics
- Tohoku Mathematical Journal
- Tokyo Journal of Mathematics
- Tsukuba Journal of Mathematics
Euclid Prime also includes complimentary access to archival content from the following titles. The restricted portion of this content (content published in the last 5 years) is only available to current Prime subscribers.
- Communications in Information and Systems (archival content from 2003 to 2010)
- Communications in Mathematical Sciences (archival content from 2003 to 2010)
- Current Developments in Mathematics (archival content from 2002 to 2008)
- Experimental Mathematics (archival content from 1992 to 2012)
- Internet Mathematics (archival content from 2003 to 2012)
- Japan Journal of Industrial and Applied Mathematics (archival content from 2006 to 2009 only)
- Methods and Applications of Analysis (archival content from 2002 to 2010)
- Revista Matemática Iberoamericana (archival content from 2002 to 2011)
At this time, subscription access to Euclid Prime is only available to institutions. For Euclid Prime prices and ordering instructions, please visit http://dukeupress.edu/Libraries/collectionDetail.php?collectionid=3.
To download the site license for Euclid Prime please visit http://dukeupress.edu/Libraries/sitelicenses.php.
Frequently Asked Questions
For the most frequently asked questions about the Euclid Prime collection visit http://dukeupress.edu/Libraries/faq.php?type=euclid. If you cannot find the answer to your question, please contact customer support at email@example.com. If you have a general question about Project Euclid, please visit the Project Euclid FAQ.